Direct Support Professional (DSP) Part Time - Pottstown, Montgomery County(In Home and Community Services)
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in other’s lives while engaging in activities you enjoy? Well, look no further!
We are in search of energetic, patient, and compassionate people to work in a cohesive team to provide supports to adults with Developmental Disabilities. The DSP supports those in our care to reach their highest potential by providing them with assistance to achieve their goals and their daily activities.
There are many rewards of working as a DSP but our employees say seeing the personal growth and joy of the people they support makes them feel good about themselves.
About us: Step by Step, Inc is a non-profit organization that provides supports to over 2000 individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our community-based programs provide a setting where individuals we serve can be independent.
What we can offer you:
· Starting salary of $17.12 per/hour
· $500 sign-on bonus ( Part Time )
· Weekly pay
· Work/life balance
· Paid trainings / free trainings
· Participate in activities while working with the people you support
· Retirement plan (401k)
· Flexible spending account (dependent care, medical expenses, and parking/transit)
· Verizon, AT&T, and gym membership discounts
Location and available shifts: We are hiring in Montgomery County.
The home is located in Pottstown
Available shifts: Various hours available. Including but not limited to evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays.
All Team Members must:
· be 18 years of age or older
· have a current driver’s license with no suspensions or points within the past three years
· possess a high school diploma or GED
· have no prohibitive criminal offenses
· be available to work on weekends and holidays
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.