Do you enjoy working with 8 people at a time? Want to make a difference in someone’s life? We are actively hiring LPN’s and RN’s in Allentown, PA & Nazareth, PA
About us: Step by Step, Inc is a non-profit organization that provides supports to over 2000 individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our community-based programs provide a setting where individuals we serve can be independent.
What we can offer you:
NEW SALARY of $28.00 per hour for LPN or $36.50 per hour for RN
- $2000 sign-on bonus and employee referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Work/life balance
- Paid trainings / free trainings
- Participate in activities while working with the people you support
- Generous vacation & sick leave & 11 paid holidays
- Premium holiday pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and accident insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Flexible spending account (dependent care, medical expenses, and parking/transit)
- Verizon, AT&T, and gym membership discounts
The essential function of the position includes the following:
- Assists with ensuring the provision and implementation of specialized services.
- Assists with ensuring medical care and treatment are being followed and implemented.
- Assist with supervising the daily activity and needs of the program participants.
- Assists with supervising the provision of upkeep, maintenance, and supplies required for the physical facility, preparation, and recording of menus, expenses, daily communications, activities, medication, and daily program participant records.
Location of available shifts: We are hiring in Lehigh and Northampton Counties.
Available shifts: Hours may vary including but not limited to evenings, overnights, every other weekends, and holidays.
All Team Members must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- have a current driver’s license with no suspensions or points within the past three years
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- posses a valid PA license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Vaccinated or have exemption paperwork
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.